WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Directors, general managers, senior management officers, senior executives , business owner, sole proprietor, self employed, key persons who are concern about the survival of the company and people they care.
The key objective in effective corporate financial planning is to identify the main factors in the organisation’s structure that dictate the opportunities for financial efficiency. Thus, exterminating the effective majority of structure financial of for your business. Efficient financial planning can lead to significant cost savings and increased profitability for your organization and as such increasing the return on investment and shareholder value.
Module 7: Corporate Risk Management
COURSE SUMMARY (1st day):
- Business take over by successor, either buys out by investor or continuity by own siblings.
- Understand tax and legal constraints effecting business take over.
- Entry and pre-exit mode to become entrepreneur model to excess by either business take over or starting a new venture from scratch.
- Parenting and guidance to provide familiarity successors to take over their business on the broad support mode.
- Entrepreneurial success and occupational inheritance among sole proprietorship and partnership.
- Changing from current legal structure to world class targeted structure.
Module 8: Business Financing & Strategy
COURSE SUMMARY (2nd Day) :-
- Debt management on settlement on Long Term Financing and Short Term Financing.
- What is the most advantageous financing arrangement for you and your business?
- Debt over Equity Ratio to achieve highest value of the firm.
- Financing for startup, working capital or ensuring survival of a corporation?
- Risk enacted to the loan, what you can do with the money and how to plan of repaying, particularly relevant to tax issue.
- How to create jobs, help economy and expand your business in your business plan to exploit on government grant?
- Types of loans/grants applicable to you, choices and suitability to your business.
Module 9: Operational Fitness Test
COURSE SUMMARY (3rd Day) :-
You do not need to be a financial or accounting manager to make better business decisions that will positively affect your bottom line. Empower yourself with financial skills necessary to make informed strategic decisions today.
- To understand how financials impact decision making.
- To make financial decisions without going into the details of financials.
- To appreciate the implications of nature of cost to decision making.
- To leverage on facts and figures to make better decisions.
- To understand the impact of various decisions on company’s performance.
- Accounting and decision making.
- Financial statement and decision making.
- Budgetary and decision making.
- Steps to write a feasible business concept.
- Cash flow budgeting, financial forecast.
- The audience of your business plan.
- Competitor profile / analysis.
- Presentation of business plan.
The course will be conducted through lecture, class participation and discussion, group dynamics, games, practical exercise and presentation.