WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Directors, general managers, senior management officers, senior executives , business owner, sole proprietor, self employed, key persons who are concern about the survival of the company and people they care.
The key objective in effective corporate financial planning is to identify the main factors in the organisation’s structure that dictate the opportunities for financial efficiency. Thus, exterminating the effective majority of structure financial of for your business. Efficient financial planning can lead to significant cost savings and increased profitability for your organization and as such increasing the return on investment and shareholder value.
Module 4: Human Resource Management
COURSE SUMMARY (1st day) : –
- Understanding Employment Act 1955 & Labour Laws: It provides minimum terms of employment to those recognized as employees under the Act.
- Understanding Industrial Act 1967 : It prepares employers to deal effectively and yet fairly with workers and enhances harmony in the place of employment.
- Understanding Disciplinary Procedures: Procedures need to be followed in enforcing discipline in the place of employment.
- Termination of Employment: To identify different kinds of termination of employment and dismissal cases & proper procedures that need to be adopted in dealing with different situations.
- Performance Appraisal: It assesses the employee’s current performance and the possibility of advancement in the company. The employee is assessed on a number of factors which influence work performance.
- Employee Manual: A guide to clarify basic policies and procedures and act as primary step in learning about the structure of the company.
- Sample Letters, Forms and Policies.
Module 5: Business Marketing
COURSE SUMMARY (2nd Day) :-
- Introduction of brand strategy
- The objective of brand strategy
- Elements of brand strategy
- Importance of strategy for brand
- Managing and developing brands.
- Investment strategy
Module 6: Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy
COURSE SUMMARY (3rd Day) :-
- Ownership , merger & acquisition price.
- Due diligence.
- Staffing-Compensation benefit.
- Accounting & tax treatment for changes in ownership
- treatment of unabsorbed tax losses and CA
- stamp duty relief
- Business Expansion
The course will be conducted through lecture, class participation and discussion, group dynamics, games, practical exercise and presentation.